How a Team Differs From an Individual Agent
Five reasons why you should hire a team instead of an individual agent.
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home, there is something you should know: hiring a real estate team could be more beneficial for you than hiring an individual. Have you ever thought about the pros and cons of this issue? It’s important to consider because real estate transactions deal with a lot of money, and getting the best possible outcome matters. Here are five reasons why a team is better than an individual:
1. You’ll get more marketing. For example, with my team, you’ll get seven other agents for the price of one. All of these agents are marketing your listing out to their expansive databases and social media platforms, giving you a lot more visibility.
2. Each team member has experience in their role. You have access to more people who can all bring their expertise to different parts of the job. Everyone is helping each other solve all kinds of problems.
"With a team, you’ll get more agents for the price of one."
3. Teams often have an established identity. With my team, our brand and processes have already been established, which allows for smoother transactions for all of our clients.
4. You’ll get more bang for your buck. Again, you’ll get more agents for the price of one. Plus, if one person on the team is out sick or something like that, there are other agents that can take their place and meet their clients, so nothing is delayed.
5. Most teams have more listings than solo agents do. A lot of teams have off-market listings so that clients can have early access to listings without competition.
Those are the five reasons I believe it’s better to hire a team than an individual. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call or email me! I’d love to hear from you.
Post a Comment