Must-Know Onslow County Market Update
Five key trends we're seeing in the Onslow County real estate market.
A lot of my clients want to know about what’s currently happening in the Onslow County market. Here are five important market factors that will help you make informed decisions as a buyer or seller:
1. We’re currently in a seller’s market. We have less inventory and fewer concessions from the seller.
2. Home sales are slightly down, but the market is still strong. We have about 339 active homes on the Onslow County market right now. Home sales are slightly down from last year, but we still have a hot market.
"Sellers should schedule a day for reviewing offers thoroughly with their real estate agent."
3. Low inventory will increase prices a bit. If you’re a seller, low inventory will slightly increase your prices. Buyers right now are making full-asking price offers and bringing cash to the table.
4. Interest rates are at an all-time high. For buyers, they will most likely qualify for a smaller home.
5. Buyers need to be aggressive, sellers can expect multiple offers. If you’re a buyer, you will be in multiple-offer situations for nearly every house that you like, so be aggressive and quick when making offers. For sellers, make sure to schedule a day for reviewing offers thoroughly with your real estate agent.
If you have more real estate-related questions, or you need a trusted and experienced agent who can look out for your best interests when buying or selling in the current market, don’t hesitate to call or email me. I’ll be happy to help!
Post a Comment